The Relocation Specialists
Not only will we make your life easier by eliminating the risk and stress of letting out your property and allowing you to sleep easy at night – we will also handle all tenant queries on your behalf and carry out all maintenance issues ourselves.
Here are just some of the benefits you (the landlord) can expect when you allow Property In Action to manage your property:
- Guaranteed rental income, on time, every single month
- No missed payments
- 100% passive income – you’ll be making money from your property while we do all the hard work for you
- You still get paid if the rent is late or isn’t paid at all
- You still get paid even during tenancy void periods
- A guaranteed contract start-date – so no worrying about how long it will take us to find tenants
- No viewings or tenants for you to deal with
- We handle all tenant queries, questions and complaints
- No setup fees, no management fees, no monthly commissions or hidden costs
- No bills, no council tax, and no worries
Property In Action are working in partnership with a Finance Broker who has whole of market access to lenders and is FCA approved. This means that the panel of lenders includes all lenders in the market, and thus our broker can at least match any quote out there and often better them. Additionally, as an added incentive, our broker will provide you with a 20% share of his brokers commission on completion of the lending.
The detail – our Broker offers:
- Comprehensive Development Finance solutions for all types of development projects (e.g. Permitted Development; Build to Let; Mezzanine Finance ‘tops up’ an existing loan; land mortgage; Refurbishment Finance; Sales Period Funding, Pre-development Finance, Equity Development Finance and Stretch Senior Finance). These finance options are for UK developments only.
- Development loans available for experienced & inexperienced developers, landlords, homeowners, contractors
- Customisable repayment plans
- Flexible Development Finance solutions starting from £10,000 for UK property developers, investors and landlords with no upper cap
- Free quotes available – No obligation!